The picture on the right is a recent picture, I weigh 135 pounds. No one would ever guess that I am recovering from an eating disorder based on this picture because I am a healthy body weight. I might have recovered physically, but I haven't recovered mentally. I am working to free myself of eating disorder thoughts and behaviors. In this blog I will tell you some strategies that have helped me and continue to share my story.
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Then vs. Now
Ten years can make a big difference. The picture on the left is me at the worst point of my eating disorder, I weighed 105 pounds. I was obsessively working out for hours a day and really restricting my calories. Luckily my parents got me the help that I needed and I got back to a healthy body weight.
The picture on the right is a recent picture, I weigh 135 pounds. No one would ever guess that I am recovering from an eating disorder based on this picture because I am a healthy body weight. I might have recovered physically, but I haven't recovered mentally. I am working to free myself of eating disorder thoughts and behaviors. In this blog I will tell you some strategies that have helped me and continue to share my story.
The picture on the right is a recent picture, I weigh 135 pounds. No one would ever guess that I am recovering from an eating disorder based on this picture because I am a healthy body weight. I might have recovered physically, but I haven't recovered mentally. I am working to free myself of eating disorder thoughts and behaviors. In this blog I will tell you some strategies that have helped me and continue to share my story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Changes Start With Small Steps
I had a major win last night. I woke up hungry, which means I didnt eat enough during the day for the amount of energy that I expended. Us...

No comments:
Post a Comment